Thursday, May 6, 2010

Up, close and personal with the stunning Precious Kofi




Q-Tell us about yourself
A-I'm an eternal optimist, full of sarcasm;-)

Q Where and what did you study?
A-
Am yet to study and when I, do it'll probably have something to do with African politics.

Q-When did your business start?
A- We started early last year.

Q-What is your business all about?
A-Its a television production company, our first major project was Precious Africa

Q-What inspired your business?
A-We felt that there wasn't enough Africa on South African TV screens, we believe in the power of TV and its ability to both educate and entertain our nation, hence Precious Africa.

Q-What did you sacrifice to get this far?(The highs and lows)
A-So far I don't feel like I've sacrificed anything. This is my life and I'm living it the best way I know how.

Q-Is your business a success and what is the formula to a successful business?
A-We've been blessed enough to survive at a time when the South African TV industry was undergoing some major struggles. During this period Kofi Productions focused on solutions rather than getting lost in the problem. What we learnt was that in business you need to be flexible without selling out on your dream, its all about seeking knowledge and recognizing opportunity.What I know for sure is that the Lord can open doors that no man can shut, with Him on your side, abundance becomes the name of your game!

No comments:

Post a Comment